[Northkeep] Re: Scribal Thursday/winter get together

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:07:00 PST 2005

OK, first of all, allow me to apologize for the extremely late notice of
this message... we just got back from a hair cut and as usual, it ran very
late... second, I wanted to say that I WAS planning on going, regardless of
whether or not anyone said they would go... but Morgan woke up with a
temperature of 102 this morning, and though the tylenol made it go away, it
came back this afternoon... more medicine and it went away again... but with
Siobhan having a childcare in her home, I don't wish to take any chances. I
know that's a childcare rule, and I respect Siobhan enough to honor that. If
you don't care, Siobhan, then that's great, but without speaking to you
about it first, I didn't want to assume it would be OK...

See you guys later, and do try to stay warm... it's a bit bitter out there
right now...
Gisela

--
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra