[Northkeep] Rapier Reminder 12/27/05

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:39:25 PST 2005

Just a reminder that the library is still closed this week and there will be
NO rapier (with A&S historical combat) practice tonight.

We will be resuming this next Tuesday, January 3, 2006, at 6:30pm. The
reminder says 6:00pm, but I can't make it there until 6:30pm due to mundane
job.

I sincerely hope to see several familiar faces out there in the weeks to
come! Just remember that if you are heavy weapons and need point control,
you are more than welcome. If you need help with heavy rapier for Gulf Wars,
you are more than welcome. If you have armoring you would like to go over
with the rapier fighters for Gulf Wars, you are more than welcome.

Or...if you have nothing better to do on a Tuesday and want some really nice
people to talk to...YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!! :)

Or you have an interest in what A&S historical combat...come on out! We'll
be more than happy to talk to you!

Downtown Library at the Civic Center across from the Federal Courthouse and
Post Office.

Have a Happy New Year, everybody!

- Genevieve Grant Von Aue,
Rapier Marshall