[Northkeep] The dark side...

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:24:00 PST 2005

Thanks, Ælfwyn!!! I suck at internet searches... especially since my browser
doesn't seem to want to search anymore... if I type in Norse, it will take
me to some website, which may or may not be about Norse at all... it's
rather aggrivating at times.

And apparently other people are seeing my posts, but I have yet to see
them...

See you at wInterkingdom!!!
Gisela the digitally challenged