[Northkeep] Chemin Noir's Lady Janet

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 16:07:02 PST 2005

    Praye please send my good thoughts and prayers along to her. She has for MANY years been the back bone of the group up there, and has put many hours into making it work. (even when it was at its darkest)
  Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

> Greetings Northkeep! This is to let you know that Lady Janet has been ill
> and in CCU at
> Jane Phillips Hospital, Bartlesville. She was in very serious condition
> over the weekend..
> But as of this evening (Monday) has improved. Please keep her in your
> thoughts and
> prayers. Aoife

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.