[Northkeep] OT request

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 11:57:34 PST 2005

In regards to the holiday cards being prepared, just how many stamps are required?  I don't know what the postage is for overseas.  Let me know before wInterkingdom, and I will bring the completed cards with me.  Thank you!
  Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan

zubeydah at Northkeep.org wrote:
  Quoting Geoffrey Makepeace :

> Greetings
>
> I am collecting holiday cards to send to the troops overseas. If you would
> like to help please bring any you would like to donate to winter kingdom. If
> you would like to sign them thats great, if you would like to put your return
> address on them thats awesome,
> if you would put a stamp on it that would be wonderful. however any help
> you can give is great.

Geoffrey:

Could you clarify:

- are these cards being written TO soldiers by folks?
- are these cards FOR soldiers, for their own use?
- both?

confused,

Zubeydah