[Northkeep] dissapearing posts...

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Wed Dec 7 20:27:01 PST 2005

I know - but it never fails - the few times I have done it.. the email
system hates me.  If I post something that is not timesensitive it shows up
immediately,  but if I want something quickly.. hours & hours.

oh well, it happens. Luckily we rarely have times that it is issue.

Faolan
who was chuckling about it since happen multiple times to me