[Northkeep] wInterkingdom-child badge question

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:22:25 PST 2005

I enjoyed the clases I took, wish I could have taken others as well... I
think Christopher enjoyed teaching Origami and now knows to teach easier
pieces to children who may have absolutely no prior experience, in the
future. It was pretty cool just sitting back, watching him try to explain to
a group of about 9 or so other kids... what was more amusing was watching
Morgan actually listen to him and do as he instructed for a change!!!!

Anyway, to my question... I had to leave fairly quickly the other night, and
was already in the parking lot when Talana told me she had spoken to the
lady in charge of the children's badges about Christopher having taken her
cloth button class... but I never found my way back inside to talk to her...
so, who is it I need to speak to about that?

Danke!
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra