[Northkeep] wInterKingdom Awards?

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Dec 14 12:21:53 PST 2005

Haven't seen a response to this - if there was one and I missed it I
apaologize for the double posting.

Aoife of Chemin Noir - AOA
Torieah Winkle - AOA (and yes - I know I'm butchering her name!!!)
Janet of Chemin Noir - Comet - Chemin Noir
Aderyn Gunnarsdottir - Compass Rose
Moira nic Kessik - Iris of Merit
Kale - Crimson Star (I'm not even attempting the last name)
Keigan of Ravensfaire - Kenmare

Mercedes