[Northkeep] wInterkingdom class list...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Dec 2 11:31:28 PST 2005

I'd submitted paperwork for two classes that I don't see on the list (turned in
paperwork to Lady Kale on 11/23):

* Introduction to Middle Eastern Dance
Middle Eastern Dance is a fluid and graceful dance form that uses both linear
and circular movements as its foundation.  This class will focus on the most
basic of these movements, by utilizing them in a 'technique drill' created by
the Egyptian choreographer, Reda.

* Waterbearing 101 with co-instructor Rayhanna Jamilla el-Mukhite
Waterbearing 101 is a course designed to formally introduce the newest
standards set forth in Ansteorra for Waterbearing.  Students of all levels (or
lack thereof) of experience are very welcome. We'll discuss sanitization,
equipment, policies on non-contact waterbearing, and general info on running a
waterbearing station.  A course material packet will be provided.

- Zubeydah