[Northkeep] For those of you who missed it:

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Feb 1 11:50:36 PST 2005

Swweeeeeeettt!

That’s cool!!!

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces+cchipman=nomadics.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:northkeep-bounces+cchipman=nomadics.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Chris Birdwell
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:56 AM
To: Northkeep;Northkeep Fighters
Subject: [Northkeep] For those of you who missed it:

Greetings to all the fighters of Northkeep and her Cantons,

Last night at Populace meeting I announced the formation of a Northkeep heavy weapons unit. The Borderguard will travel to Gulf and fight together as a unit alongside all of our northern and southern bretheren in defense of our great kingdom. Those of you with whom I spoke last night please email me directly so that I can have a list of the fighters who were there. Also, anyone who is a heavy fighter and is interested in being a member of the guard please email me directly. If you are wanting to be a member and are planning on attending Gulf please let me know ASAP. The guard will be open to all heavy fighters of Northkeep proper and her Cantons. I hope to see lots of you this weekend at Winter War Rally.

Where we go one, We go all.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius
XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills