[Northkeep] For those of you who missed it:

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Tue Feb 1 17:34:51 PST 2005

I think this is a great Idea Angus

Mak

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces+vernkeys=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces+vernkeys=cox.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of John
Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:05 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] For those of you who missed it:

I think belt favors with the baronial badge would be do-able in the time
remaining

Angus

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
Quoting "j.t.herring" :

> The talk was that this year we would do something simple. If I remeber
> correctly we would be wearing the Baronial Badge as an Epaulet...sort
> of a pin on Pennant over one shoulder thing.
>
> Ian

Another option that wasn't mentioned so far as I know.... I *think* we still
have stock of the Baronial Populace Badge in sew-on patches.....

Just something else to think about.

-Zubeydah