[Northkeep] Talking about things on Ebay, really nice period tents

CHARLEY OLENAK elwin_bm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 14:09:22 PST 2005

Ian  I have never be one who past a good deal, and I am filliong better, BUT the big operation a Waite in the near fuhrer,I am wating for the VA to call me and tell me what they are going to do .
all I know if I was a horse they would have shot me HA. could you call me and I have some thing good to tell you CHARLEY   918 742 7273

Ian Dun Gillan <ian1550 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Charlie,
If you are feeling good enough to think about tents and camping then you
must be getting about much better.
That is good.

Ian