[Northkeep] Practice Saturday and a change of Plans

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 08:43:38 PST 2005

No changes here, I am still heading down. wish me luck.

Everyone try to heal up and get ready for the big grand melees next weekend.

Angus

KormakrValrson <vernkeys at cox.net> wrote:
Several who were going to Ice Axe this weekend were unable to attend, that leaves a lot of fighters here in town . Riddari Balvin has expressed keen interest in a Saturday practice around 11 am . Please let either Balvin or I know if you are interested in practicing.

Mak