[Northkeep] Washing away our plans this weekend

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 08:17:19 PST 2005

HL Moss is no longer alive...even the building is gone

Elodie

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
H.L Moss is a good place to get parts for any kind of machine and the
prices are pretty good too. They have all kinds of appliance parts.
(For instance I needed a part for my bread machine and they had it)
Hard to find stuff is able to be found at this place. Don't have the
number though. :)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:22:38 -0600, j.t.herring
wrote:
> Greeting,
> Kelandra and I wanted to apologize for missing the event this weekend we
> have had a washing machine malfunction that has washed away our plans for
> the weekend, as it were. If any of you know a good place that is open this
> weekend to buy a new belt for a washing machine that would be very much
> appreciated. I have tried the major hardware stores like lowes builders
> square etc.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Laird Ian Dun Gillan

~Elodie~