[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace/ Feast

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 18:27:01 PST 2005

Greetings

I would like to announce that Chemin Noir is going to be holding is  second
pot luck populous feast. And just what is a potluck populous  feast you may be
asking. well I'm going to tell you

How many of you find that populous meeting is boring and the real reason  you
are going is to hang out with your buddies at the pizza place afterwards.
Well, we felt that way to. So what we have done is brought some fun back into
populace itself so that everybody looks forward to going to populase.by having
a  medieval style potluck feast and populace meeting at the same time. So if
any of  you are board and have nothing to do or would enjoy coming up and
seeing how  your canton is doing we would love to have you. This is also a public
demo  although we may not have many new people present.

    Dewey Branding Iron Room hwy. 75 and Don Tyler  (Behind the WestStar
Bank)
>From Tulsa Take hwy. 75 to Dewey OK. about half way through Dewey you will
see West Star Bank turn east and we are in the small building directly behind
the bank parking lot you can park in the banks lot.
 If you think you might come please let me know via email so we can  set up
enough table space. Please bring your feast gear. a pot luck dish, and
something for you to drink.

Ld. Lt. Ottokar Luther V. Holstein
Seneschal of the Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir.
Northern Regional Thrown Weapons Marshal
Lt. of the Baronial Guard of North Keep
Premier Marksman of Rivers Run