[Northkeep] namron knightmarshal report for the plume.

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 10:21:40 PST 2005

Greetings to the Barony
 The Month of February was a busy month. As there was
a local event on the first weekend and the last
weekend of the month no fighter practices where held
then. On the second weekend all we had show up was
kite flyers. Now on the third Sunday it was great a
lot of people came out to see the castle. We had 9
fighters put on armour. They worked on one on one
combat. Some people where working on their armour,
Master Michael gave us the gift of music.  All had a
good time.

I need to thank Sir Balvin Thorfinson and Centurion
Wiggen for taking some of their day and spend it with
us.

March will be a slow month for fighter practices. This
month’s Combined regional  fighter practice is
scheduled for Chemin Noir on the 6th of March. See me
later when I have some more information. The second
and third weekend will be canceled due to the baronial
Knights marshal and his deputies going to Gulf War
XIV. The forth weekend there will be a local event.
(Queens Children’s College and Defender of the Heirs -
Eldern Hills)

April will start out better. The first Sunday fighter
practice will be held at Med-fair. (Since it is at the
same spot we normally have fighter practice at).
With the exception of the last weekend of the month we
will be on the normal fighter practice schedule. For
the last weekend there is a local event (Wastelands
Defender – Wastelands)

Lord Owen Stott
Barony of Namron Knights Marshal