[Northkeep] Curious Question

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 11:19:40 PST 2005

I was looking through some old school files from my
elementary schools days and came across pictures of
the mini-medieval festival my G&T program held at the
end of what was either my 4th or 5th grade year (I
believe 5th grade).  As I thought about it, I
remembered guest speakers coming to the program to
talk about various arts and sciences issues, as well
as armor (though I don't recall a fighting demo).

My question is, was this a Northkeep demo?  It would
have been held within Union Public Schools, at Grove
Elementary, for the ARC gifted program, between
probably 1991 and 1993 (probably fall of 1992 or early
in the spring semester in 1993).

Aline

Who is trying to dat her first exposure to the SCA