[Northkeep] Fw: Gulf Wars XIV Land

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 11:43:36 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gideon
To: northern at ansteorra.org ; northkeep-admin at ansteorra.org ; mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com ; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com ; Barony-Eldern_Hills at yahoogroups.com ; namron-admin at ansteorra.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:03 PM
Subject: Gulf Wars XIV Land

Greetings,

I've just received a deadline from our Liaison to Gulf War XIV. I need to have all information for groups in the Northern Region that pre-registered collated and delivered by March 1st. I realize this is short notice, but the group coordinators could send me the pertinent information for every pre-registered in their groups by Saturday evening, I hope to have all ready for the deadline.

Information needed for each person:

Mundane Name

SCA Name (VERY helpful if this is exactly as was entered in the pre-registration form)

Age if under 18

Group camping with

Tenting with and/or

Size of tent (dimensions Length x Width) (height if known)

Commons needed (only one commons per group) and it will be on an as available basis

Míchél mac Donnchaid

Baron of the Eldern Hills

Mike Gideon