[Northkeep] Curious Question

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 22:07:16 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/23/2005 11:26:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
beorhtlic at netzero.com writes:

I am  trying to remeber who was Hospitaller at that time, hmmm. but overall
yes this  was more than likely us. Beorhtlic(who's memory is not

I believe that Belle was the Hospitaller and I may have been demo
coordinator at the time, although I'm not sure, but that time seems right for my
memory. I'd have to look it all up in the files or in the old  Sagas.  We should be
able to find out from that. Belle might know or  have it in her old files too.
 Check with her as well.I know we did a BUNCH  of school demos along about
then, some of which I did alone and some with just  me and a couple of fighters,
or a couple of other people to help out.  We  did several at Union and Jenks
both around then.  Sorry but at that point  with 3 to 7 demos a month, all the
kids, school gyms and teachers start to look  alike.

Keigan
who is not so burned out on demos any more and might like to help out with
them again