[Northkeep] For those of you who missed it:

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 12:49:23 PST 2005

Livery and the construction there of is currently being designed and thought out. We will in all likelyhood have a weekend of sewing prior to Gulf to get everyone ready.

Burke McCrory <bmccrory at tax.ok.gov> wrote:
At 08:55 AM 2/1/2005, you wrote:
>Greetings to all the fighters of Northkeep and her Cantons,
>
>Last night at Populace meeting I announced the formation of a Northkeep
>heavy weapons unit. The Borderguard will travel to Gulf and fight together
>as a unit alongside all of our northern and southern bretheren in defense
>of our great kingdom. Those of you with whom I spoke last night please
>email me directly so that I can have a list of the fighters who were
>there. Also, anyone who is a heavy fighter and is interested in being a
>member of the guard please email me directly. If you are wanting to be a
>member and are planning on attending Gulf please let me know ASAP. The
>guard will be open to all heavy fighters of Northkeep proper and her
>Cantons. I hope to see lots of you this weekend at Winter War Rally.
>
>Where we go one, We go all.
>

>Lord Angus Gunn
>Squire to Sir Casius
>XXVI Champion of Eldern Hills
>XI Dionadair of Northkeep

Bravo and well done. I hope to see all of you out at Gulf Wars fighting
for our wonderful Kingdom. Do you have livery yet?

Sir Burke