[Northkeep] Practice Canceled

Jennifer Bishop abigaile_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 10:52:10 PST 2005

And I quote "We will definitely be having fighter practice. No matter what, rain sleet or slow. Unless the snow is up to our knees. Or the ice is really thick on the ground."

KormakrValrson <vernkeys at cox.net> wrote:After consideration and talking with Syr Owen I do not feel conditions to be safe (really slick and wet) to hold practice. Therefore we will reschedule and Look forward to seeing him and many more of our fighting brothers this weekend at WWM.

Kormakr Valrson
Knight Marshal Northkeep