[Northkeep] Fw: [Namron] Cabin Reservations at Winter War Rally

Thomas Quilliam tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:18:41 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Debbie Johnson
To: wolfstar at yahoogroups.com ; wiesenfeuer_bardic at yahoogroups.com ; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com ; Northern Region Archery Marshals ; Barony of Namron ; Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra ; AnsteorraWB at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:03 PM
Subject: [Namron] Cabin Reservations at Winter War Rally

Greetings;
Due to illness, there has been a cancellation, thus there is now an available cabin at Winter War Rally.  This is one of the nice cabins which can sleep up to 9 comfortably.  This cabin is available on a first come, first served basis.  Just drop me an e-mail, or give me a call at (405)706-8066, to reserve this cabin for yourself.
Yours in service to the Dream,
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com