[Northkeep] Gulfwar Pre Reg

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:52:19 PST 2005

So far I only have 16 pre -regestered for gulf. and I am 5 of those, SO.....I know there are more of you out there

Cearl of Saxony68     ?Ulrich von Budigen1010      ?  Elisabeta af IsafjordBeorhtlic Folcwinesone/1012     ?EtienRosamund         ?         ?     WedOttokar Luther v. Holstein      10DChemin NoirTheresa1012RaptorTimPlus PavillionKateB.AinarB. Mercedes        ?       ?       EarlyAngus MacKnochard1215Ciana O'Hara810George1012JamesNick

If your name is not on this list and tyou are going I need you to email me with your info

all i need is when your arriving and how big your tent is.

for those who did not pre reg, you can send me your info any way, we will try to squeeze you in

It is also to include any children you paid for as they get land as well.

thanks

Angus Mac Knochard

Squire to Sir Conrad of Castelton