[Northkeep] Small World...

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 10:23:59 PST 2005

With the latest additions to the list we are now at 25 pre registered for Gulf War.
If you didnt get it done in time, and are still planning to go let me know and we will try to save you some space

Angus

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
I can't remember if you knew early enough to get pre-regged. If so, have
you sent your info to Angus yet?

That goes for the rest of you who have pre-regged, please get your info (all
names in your party and tent size - including ropes space) to Angus asap at
glnn_jhn at yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Mercedes

Mercedes