[Northkeep] Needleworkers

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sun Feb 13 22:01:31 PST 2005

I am most certainly interested, but it has already been announced that
there will be no needleworker's at Faolan's... probably because of that
lousy holiday. I would offer my house, but it's too mess right now, and
there's no way I could get it cleaned up in time...

Chris the unloved *insert pitiful look here*