[Northkeep] fighter tonight?

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 11:23:35 PST 2005

I believe several of us are heading down to Ice Ax, this weekend, and will be focusing on AX, Mace and Maul in preperation

I will try to be ready to go by 6:30.

Hey Kormac, are we fighting in the new part of the park tonight?

Angus

KormakrValrson <vernkeys at cox.net> wrote:
There will be practice if there is interest.... Morgan had expressed interest in practice but havent heard anything from anyone else. It will be a cool one tonight . But I will show to make it official if there is interest.Please try and let me know by 4 if possible so I can get the word out .

Kormakr