[Northkeep] directions

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 21:56:07 PST 2005

OK best way from Tulsa... Make your best way to I-35
take the Highway 9 exit go to Jenkins avenue turn left
go one block north of constitution ave make a right
turn.
Namron holds fighter practice on the same spot we use
for medfair. (since medfair moved to reaves park three
years ago.)

Owen Stott

--- Dennis England <sirbalvin at cox.net> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> Do any of you out there have directions/info about
> the practice in Norman on Sunday?  I have cleared my
> box without saving them.
>
> Balvin

=====
Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.