[Northkeep] Scribal?

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Feb 18 06:36:32 PST 2005

Chris wrote:
>There was no mention of having or not having it... gotta leave in 30
>minutes if it's on... but I see no reason it wouldn't be, unless Siobhan
>is busy or sick. Doesn't matter one way or another, to me... just need to
>know.

Sorry!  I shut down my computer last night just a little while before
you sent that.  Yes, we had Scribal Guild.  Yes, the Frazzled Mom
(that's me) forgot to send a reminder.  Probably explains why Siobhan
and I were the only ones there.  :-)

If you need to pick up or turn in charters, I'll be at Populace.  And
if you want to get together and paint sometime, let me know.  We're
kinda neighbors after all. . .

Rosamund