[Northkeep] Washing away our plans this weekend

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 23:10:06 PST 2005

The evil tyrant is dead?
HL Moss was the most outragiously priced after market place in town.

case in point 8 years ago i needed a replacement part for a coleman stove
sure they hade it for 29.99 and swore they were the only game in town. the next day...after I payed the 29.99... I found the same part , same package even

3.99 walmart

god bye, so long, you will not be missed.

But for appliance parts,Greers Appliance around 7th and Delaware

Just take in your broken part and they will recognize it and have a new one

Good Luck

Angus

Elodie <elodie_osu at yahoo.com> wrote:
HL Moss is no longer alive...even the building is gone

Elodie

Montega wrote:
H.L Moss is a good place to get parts for any kind of machine and the
prices are pretty good too. They have all kinds of appliance parts.
(For instance I needed a part for my bread machine and they had it)
Hard to find stuff is able to be found at this place. Don't have the
number though. :)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:22:38 -0600, j.t.herring
wrote:
> Greeting,
> Kelandra and I wanted to apologize for missing the event this weekend we
> have had a washing machine malfunction that has washed away our plans for
> the weekend, as it were. If any of you know a good place that is open this
> weekend to buy a new belt for a washing machine that would be very much
> appreciated. I have tried the major hardware stores like lowes builders
> square etc.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Laird Ian Dun Gillan

~Elodie~