[Northkeep] Musicians' meeting

Annie Hutson blubell_14 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 06:59:27 PST 2005

Sorry I missed the musicians meeting.  I am very
interested.  Mondays might work for me.  I have been
playing in the TCC community band and they rehearse on
Mondays at 7:00.  However, I do not know if I will be
able to play the next concert, so my Mondays might be
free.

Did you have many come to the meeting?

-Annie Hutson