[Northkeep] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Need Help with Scrolls andInsignia]

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:13:57 PST 2005

I'd like to but I really dont know too much about illumination but am really
interested in learning how.  (don't you love those runon sentences?)

Maybe somebody would be willing to teach people who are interested?  As in
what equipment is necessary, styles, etc.

Karl, actually spelled Cearl from the old saxon as I recently learned (aint
the internet great)

"Wisdom begins in wonder" - Socrates