[Northkeep] Just asking

Craig Henson lord_gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:33:29 PST 2005

I know what a waterbearer is, in the past I worked as both a Waterbearer and
a Chirugeon and know that one working as either answers to the CIC
(Chirugeon In Charge). My question still stands, is WBIC something official
within the SCA or just a made up title? If it is something official within
the SCA, could you please tell me where I can read about it?

Gerard