[Northkeep] Marquetry saw

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Jan 18 10:48:47 PST 2005

I was wondering why I've gotten his e-mail from several people...
They've all been sent privately, so no one knew I had gotten it
already... Silly me! I would have mentioned to the list that I got it,
had I noticed that little detail. I kept thinking "didn't this person
see so-and-so post it?", lol... Now I know why! That gets me ever time!
So thanks to all who sent me his e-mail address.

Is anyone interested in taking his class if he's willing to do it again?
It was really cool, and I know there were some who wanted to attend, but
couldn't make it... Or who were there but had to keep running to the
phone, right Zahava? When I write to him, I can ask him if he's willing
to do another class, if anyone is interested.

Just let me know if you'd like him to teach the class again, and thanks
again for the assistance!
Chris