[Northkeep] This last weekend

syr_owen@nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon Jan 24 10:59:54 PST 2005

Greetings unto the Northern Region,

	For those who braved the cold on Sunday and attended the practice in
Namron, I would just like to say thanks.  I had a wonderful time the fighting
was fierce and fun. The individual fighting was great and the melees were
fantastic! It was a glorious day of battle.
	To the lovely ladies of the North who inspired us to greater deeds
and the generous ladies of Namron who brought water, fruit, and chicken noodle
soup out to practice your care allowed the fighting to last until almost dark
I cannot thank you enough you all were a tremendous blessing.
	To HE Ulf thank you for taking time out of your day to come by and
say hi. I am happy to announce that the number of fighters within our barony
has grown. Ulric Velkner was authorized this last weekend. His ability to
listen and follow command allowed him to do quite well on the melee field. I
look forward to seeing how he progresses in the future.
	To Master Tarl I hope you had as much fun as it looked like you were
having. Your teaching allows yet another generation of fighters to become
excellent fighters.
	With sadness do I now address all of the fighters who did not attend
I am sorry that you were unable to attend such an excellent practice. New
authorization cards were given to everybody. Every kind of weapon was there to
be used not only was there excellent fighting but much was learned, both for
melee fighting and for individual improvement. If you allow the weather to
dictate what practices you go to your chances to learn and get better are few
and far between.
	Now for those of you who want a new authorization card well I will
be posting a schedule as soon as it gets made of practices I will be attending
to get the new authorizations cards out to everyone. Do not get to worried as
your current card will be good till after Gulf Wars, unless the date on it
expires before then.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn