[Northkeep] new authorization cards

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 11:36:24 PST 2005

Greetings to the proud fighters of Northkeep,

I want to inform you I will be at populace tonight with new authorization cards in hand.  If you have an old one please bring them and we will get you up to date.  These are for armored combat only as I am not an authorizing marshall for light weapons, archery, or siege weapons.  There are several of you I have been fighting regularly at practice who may not have authorizations yet.  We can take care of that this evening.

As you all know, His Majesty has issued a call to war and I look forward to seeing the might of Northkeeps' fighters on the field at Gulf War!

In Service,
Riddari Balvin Thorfinnsson