[Northkeep] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] UPCOMING EQUESTRIAN EVENT(FIRST TIME FORTHESE GENTLE FOLK)

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jan 3 08:46:28 PST 2005

La Marche Sauvage, is, I believe, way at the south end of the kingdom.
Checking the Ansteorran webpage gets me this website:
http://www.mcallen.lib.tx.us/orgs/sca_lms.htm

It's in the coastal region, in Harlingen, Texas, which is where Southwest
Airlines flies if you're going to South Padre Island.........

Mercedes