[Northkeep] Commenting, feedback please!!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 07:15:02 PST 2005

Hello Northkeep-list!

I am trying to determine what evenings would be good
to hold Heraldic Commenting (the meeting where we
discuss the items that have already been sent to the
Kingdom level and then send our notes to the College
of Heralds).  Thursday evenings are no longer good for
me as I have class that night. Any other night of the
week is okay with me. Please email or call me
(836-3310) and let me know when you would like it to
be. I'll go with whatever evening the most people can
make.

Thanks for the input--

Zahava
Deputy Baronial Herald