[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 13:08:54 PST 2005

Greetings good gentles.  Just a friendly reminder that Gulf Wars
pre-registration will be closing soon.  Remember that land is allocated for
those that pre-register.  So if you don't pre-register then you stand a
chance of having to camp in open camping and not with the group.  We also
need to have a list of those that have pre-registered and their tent sizes
so that we can forward that to the NR land coordinator. We are all really
looking forward to having a great time at War this year.  So let us know who
is coming.  If you think you might be able to come please please
pre-register.

Ainar