[Northkeep] The back-up Northkeep list archive.

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:35:33 PST 2005

Just to let people know,

I have deleted the back up archive for the Northkeep List that was on Yahoo.
  The reasons I put it up in the first place have long since ceased to be an
issue, the archives on Ansteorra.org are perfectly adequate between the more
recent software upgrades and google.  More importantly, between the
malicious placements of links and people trying to post to THAT list, it's
become more effort to deal with than it's worth.

Marc/Diarmaid