[Northkeep] Practice canceled, hoodmaking canceled?

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 12:15:35 PST 2005

As you know rapier practice has been canceled and we were discussing working on armor and making hoods at Yohann's... but he has had something mundane come up and is unavailable tonight. If anyone is still interested in making a hood tonight please email me or call me after work (4:00pm) on my cel at 809-8141 and I'll give you directions to my house and arange a time.
Anaka