[Northkeep] January Saga

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Sun Jan 30 11:37:42 PST 2005

Hi Guys,

The January Saga is completed. But we are still dancing with putting it on the web site.

However, in the mean time, if you would like a PDF version of the January Nordic Saga, please e-mail me with "Send Saga" in the subject line and the e-mail address you wish me to send the PDF to in the FROM section and I will be happily to send you a PDF of the Saga.

Remember, if you just hit reply to this message, the e-mail address that will appear is the Northkeep mailing list and our mailing list will not accept attachments.

Don't have a the capabilities to read a PDF? The newsletter is best If printed or
viewed with Adobe Acrobat PDF reader/viewer. If you do not have a PDF
reader/viewer please download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader
from the following website.

I have a couple of PDFs for the newsletter -- different versions of PDF maker -- so if you have problems either viewing or printing, let me know and I will send you another one.

Thanks,
Lynn the Inquisitive