[Northkeep] Funny

Jennifer Bishop abigaile_sca at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 02:13:04 PST 2005

I thought this was funny and wanted to share:

 The Top 17 Signs You're at a Bad Renaissance Festival

 17 The castle and village are made entirely of Legos.

 16 Turkey leg bears striking resemblance to Cocker Spaniel leg.

 15 Festival activities include "Ye Olde Wet T-Shirt Contest."

 14 Eight minute drum solo in the middle of "Greensleeves."

 13 "Belly up to the bar, me lad, for some grilled mahi-mahi
     and fresh California Roll!"

 12 Ye Old Glassblower makes nothing but crack pipes.

 11 The meade is served in a coconut shell with a Fizzy straw.

 10 Everyone seems to have attended the Kevin Costner School
     of British Accents.

  9 Mosh pit follows the wandering minstrels.

  8 You get charged 5 bucks to take a leak behind Ye Olde Hedge.

  7 Guillotine exhibit closed due to pending litigation.

  6 Friar Tuck's pager keeps going off.

  5 Featured event: "Johnson-Jousting!"

  4 Disgusting Ogre is merely an unshaved Marlon Brando.

  3 "Tarry, wench, I prithee!  Wouldst thou Macarena?"

  2 Merlin the Magician's only trick is "Got your nose!"

 and the Number 1 Sign You're at a Bad Renaissance Festival...

   1 Jousting Crips & Bloods.