[Northkeep] just asking

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jan 14 15:20:47 PST 2005

Gerard:

I have not felt attacked, only misunderstood the question you were attempting to ask. Email's greatest limitation is that as a form of conversation, it sometimes creates a greater void in communication than it fills.

When I was initially approached about being the Northern Regional, the term that the Kingdom Waterbearer used was WBIC. So, that is what I have used. Since becoming the Regional about a year and a smidge ago, I have, generally, been serving as the WBIC for every event I've attended. So the two have been synonymous in my mind.  It wouldn't be incorrect to say that I'm a prior NK WBIC  :-)  I've certainly done it plenty.

Speaking with precision: You're correct: I'm the Northern Regional Waterbearer.  I'll be more mindful of initials in the future, so as not to confuse or mislead anyone. I certainly don't try to claim anything more than what I am: Someone devoted in service to the health and comfort of the mighty warriors of Ansteorra and the Known Worlde.  No more, no less.

zubeydah