[Northkeep] RE: Marquetry class

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jan 18 15:32:54 PST 2005

Quoting "Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com>:

> OK, that makes 3 people so far plus a location to have it... Do either
> of you have scheduling preferences or limitations? Anyone else
> interested, please also note whether you have a preference or
> restriction on particular date/day of week/time, etc.
>
> Chris

Well, weekdays would probably be a smidge challenging for the ever gracious and
talented Master Oxlade, as it's a good haul from Mooneschadowe to here...

I'm unavailable 2/5/05 or 2-17-2/21, as I'm heading to Winter War Rally and the
Estrella War, respectively. Any other time, given sufficient notice, I can
generally be somewhere, so long as it's not during work hours...

-Zubeydah