[Northkeep] RE: Marquetry class

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jan 18 21:21:43 PST 2005

Marquetry is the art of wood inlay.  The different types of wood, and differing colors and textures are utlized to create an image.  (For an example, please follow this link:  http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events/castellan-03/cast03-as-9.jpg  - those are boxes of Northkeep's device, both created by Master Oxlade, which were entered in the 2003 Castellan Arts & Sciences competition.)

Master Oxlade of Mooneschadowe has previously led a class in this art form at wInterKingdom, and as a gracious kindness, taught a private class in Northkeep as well, for the benefit of its citizenry.

I don't believe that a time and place has been set as of yet - most of what I've seen has been a 'hey, who would be interested, if Master Oxlade is available..??"

in service,

Zubeydah