[Northkeep] bull horns

CHARLEY OLENAK elwin_bm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 07:24:50 PST 2005

My Loard  Iam H.L.Elwin the Bowman and I would like to have the horns,as I can used them in my bow making.But alas I just hade a leg operation and am in a well chair for some time ,but I well get better ,SO you my call me collect  and we well work somthing out.  Thank You
918 742 7273   Elwin   ( Charley)

LRA <LRA at olpdsl.net> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a set of bull horns that are mounted (I suspect they can be easily unmounted) that I would like to find a new home for.

The horns are mostly gray-ish but have cream-ish spots. Each horn is about 12-inches long (from tip to end). On one horn there is an engraving (burned in, I think) which is a couple of inches long. To my knowledge, the horns are about 40-ish years old.

I'm asking $10 for them (or best offer).

I'll bring them to populace. Or if you can't wait, I take a picture and send it to you.

Are there any takers?

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net