[Northkeep] Need Help with Scrolls and Insignia

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Jan 10 12:15:44 PST 2005

I believe Rosamund can bring scrolls to Populace, especially if she
knows you want some... But then again, that's on a Monday... Sorry.
E-mail her and see if you can arrange to get with her to get some
scrolls some time that works best for you both... Then maybe you can do
research on how to color them (depending on the style of that particular
scroll), or perhaps we can arrange a Saturday meeting somewhere or
something. Siobhan has some great books with pretty pictures, and
Rosamund has color copies of some finished scrolls... Perhaps you can
get an idea from those, or find books at the library, or pictures
online. There have been many a post showing gorgeous "illuminations".

Chris