[Northkeep] just asking

Craig Henson lord_gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:03:19 PST 2005

I have received many private responses to my question. The best way for me
to respond to them all I think is here. When I have a question and can't
find the answer on line, I ask people. When I did ask a few different people
privately and couldn't get a direct answer, I thought there might be more
people who would like a to know.

I am not trying to attack zubeydah and if I have or do come across that way
I did not and do not mean to and I sincerely do apologize, I am only trying
to get someone to teach us about the WBIC tag that zubeydah tags most of her
e-mail with. The way I understand things the tag should be Northern Regional
Waterbearer or NRWB and not Northern Regional WBIC, Prior NK WBIC. I also
understand that at an event is the only time that there is someone named as
a WBIC and only for that event. If I am wrong, please show me the
difference.

In Service,
Gerard