[Northkeep] RE: Marquetry class

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 15:29:38 PST 2005

I do have some at this point... it would be good for
me to hold the class on a Sat or Sun on a weekend when
the boys are with their Y- chromosome donor (which is
every-other, so picking one out should not be too
difficult). If M. Oxlade does agree to teach it to us
again, I am sure we can work something out.

Zahava