[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Camping Space

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 18:13:16 PST 2005

I guess my offer to help was :
1. Missed in the flood of daily "mee too " emails on the list,
2. to cryptic to be deciphered,
3. un-wanted

and I reprint......( from my vault of electronic memory, as my personal memory is failing)

email 1....

12/13/04
I WILL BE ARRIVING ON SITE EARLY TO HELP THE MERCHANTS SET UP.

I would be glad to help layout the Northkeep Camp and do any thing that needs done prior to everyones arrival.

Angus MacKnochard

email 2....

12/15/14
I Have been chosen to help the Merchants, setup crew, so I finally get onsite early...
is there anything I can do to get the camp ready before the kids all arrive.?

Just Let Me KNow

Angus

Angus MacKnochard
Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
We haven't had anyone volunteer to be Northkeep's land coordinator yet.
Anyone up for the job?

Mercedes

Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Gulf Wars Camping Space